Returns and Warranties
The legal acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania establish a 24-month warranty period for all personal consumer goods.
For legal entities, the warranty period is 12 months.
If your product breaks down during the warranty period, our authorized manufacturer’s service center will repair it free of charge – all you need to do is provide a product purchase document.
You receive the purchase document (cashier’s check, invoice or leasing agreement) together with the purchased product or e-mail. by mail when we receive your payment for the purchased item.
The warranty does not apply to: *
• signs of dismantling for goods that have mechanical damage.
• goods that have not been used for their intended purpose.
• goods whose defects are due to the fault of the buyer.
• goods with damaged serial stickers.
• goods that have been repaired by an unauthorized manufacturer’s service center.
• when the failure is due to environmental factors (storms, rain, etc.), force majeure (fire, flood) or accidental external factors (voltage surges, etc.).
• if the fault is due to liquids, objects, etc. entering the unit.
• if the buyer does not provide a purchase document (invoice, check, leasing agreement).
If you have any questions regarding the services of authorized manufacturers, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 602 63093.
If an authorized service center finds that your product has been irreparably damaged during the warranty period due to the manufacturer’s fault (defective product), then you will receive a certificate from an authorized service center, which you have the right to request or return the money paid to you for the item.
If an authorized service center finds that your product has been damaged during the warranty period due to the manufacturer’s fault (defective product), but it is possible to repair, then you have the right to choose, free of charge defects (repair the item) an item of appropriate quality, reduce the price of the goods or unilaterally terminate the contract of sale and demand a refund of the price paid for the goods. If you have chosen the latter two options, please provide us with a certificate from an authorized service center stating that the defect of the product is under warranty together with the purchase document. If you decide to repair the product, tell your authorized service center specialist.
Please note that:
For repaired or replaced goods, the warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase of the original goods.
Pursuant to Article 6.335 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. we note that in case the buyer is unable to use the items for which the quality guarantee period has been set due to obstacles depending on the seller, the warranty period is not calculated until the seller removes the obstacle and the warranty period is extended for the period of time. , if the buyer has duly notified the seller of the observed defects and unless otherwise provided in the contract of sale.
All costs related to the transportation of the goods to and from the warranty center shall be borne by the Buyer;
RETURN OF QUALITY GOODS TO LEGAL ENTITIES
Agreed with Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
1) in the case of a contract for services, from the date of conclusion of the contract;
2) when a contract for the sale of goods is concluded, from the date on which you or a person specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the ordered goods or:
a) if you have ordered more than one item in one order and the goods are delivered separately, from the date on which you or a person other than the carrier specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the last item;
(b) if the goods are delivered in different lots or sublots, from the date on which you or a person other than the carrier and the person designated by you receive the last lot or sublot.
If you decide to return the goods, you must submit a duly completed free-form application, indicating the buyer’s name, telephone number, reason, account number to which the money will be returned. Attach a copy of the purchase document. Apply by email email email@example.com and call +370 614 09165.
Attention. Goods purchased from the e-shop test.rupinkissavimi.lt are returned to the warehouse on Galinės g.1, Galinės kaimas, LT-14247, Transekspedicijos warehouse, 13-14 ramp. The buyer bears all costs and risks related to the return of the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In all cases, the goods must be returned before the end of the 14 (fourteen) calendar day period, calculated from the date of delivery or collection of the goods.
No later than 14 days from the date of submission of your notice of withdrawal and return of the product to us, we will refund to you all amounts paid, including the delivery costs paid by you when purchasing the product.
Goods returned within 14 days must be in order:
• the returned product must be in the original neat packaging as received from the seller;
• the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer;
• the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (clean, undamaged labels, peel-off protective film and other accessories typical of the original equipment);
• the set of the returned goods must be unchanged as delivered to the buyer;
• when returning the product, it is necessary to present its purchase document, warranty card (if it has been issued);
• the returned product must be securely packed, it is recommended to pack it in the same packaging as you received from the seller;
• When returning the product, the buyer is responsible for its smooth and safe arrival at the seller.
ON REQUESTS TO THE STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION SERVICE
Entity resolving consumer disputes out of court: State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus st. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt.
You can submit a request / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt, to its territorial subdivisions in counties or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
For all questions related to service work, returns and warranties, please contact email@example.com or call +370 602 63093.